Your master plan to get the most out of those drums. A hefty package of fills to study, but it makes you so incredibly creative!
Now, what we do is the following:
- First we make 3 basic patterns, these patterns do not differ to much and will never change, so you will remember them quickly.
- Then we play these as 8th note triplets (fits perfectly to blues rock).
- Later 16th notes (can be played in even feel as well as triplet feel).
- Block three represents the 16th note triplet variation (fist perfectly in triplet feel grooves).
- Finally we play them in a 32nd note grid (fits perfectly in even feel).